Curves are sexy...

Okay I just want to talk about this quote for a minute...


There are many words that are quoted by the Media from actors to writers, bloggers to models, and if it's going to make an impact in any way shape or form, the Media will publish it. Karl Largerfeld is the head designer and creative director of Chanel, Fendi, aswell his own label fashion house. I was scrolling through Twitter when I came across this quote, in which he stated that women with curves are not likely wanted to be seen than those without curves. 


This hit me hard when I read it because I don't think I have read anything so untrue in my life. But don't worry readers! These few words won't get me down. Who does he mean by "nobody" exactly? The Media/Press? Fashion designers? Photographers? The public eye? Because there are plenty of people out there in the world that love women with curves, and there are women who love their own curves too! I love mine (even though it's taken me a while to realise it) and there's no reason why you should hate yours either!

Kate Moss with Karl Lagerfeld
Another quote I detest is Kate Moss’ quote “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.” I should think it feels very empty, fragile and hungry and there are defiantly things that taste better than skinny feels (like doughnuts and pizza am I right?)


Runway happy or reality happy?
Why should we all be expected to look like the runway model on the left, when we can look just a good and happy as the woman on the right? A bit of extra lump and bump here and there isn’t going to cause WW3! You can be whatever shape you like as long as you’re happy in your own skin. Never let anyone tell you what you should look like or how much you should weight. 


So wake up in the morning, look in that mirror, take a twirl, wink and say "I'm sexy and I know it" ;)

Comments

Popular Posts